Plugring page for the plugin (Download page)
This plugin replaces default functionality of fast search in file
panels - you can type partial name of a file while holding Alt to
reposition cursor to the file matching a pattern you entered.
In addition to the default features the plugin provides:
- indication of number of files matching prior and following the highlighted (current) one;
- quick shortcut to the first and the last matched elements on the panel;
- auto insertion of an asterisk ('*') as the first character in a search;
- preference to matches closer to the beginning of a file name, i.e.
'*im' pattern will be matched to 'my images' first and to
'Summercamp.img' second (if disabled then the next matching in the
file list will be selected - default Far Manager behaviour);
- more intuitive scrolling in panels with great number of files;
- alternative handling of non-English input while Alt is held - with
or without using XLat. (Pick the best fitting your locale);
- Fancy 'side stick' dialogue placement.
Announcements of new plug-ins. Plug-ins are discussed in a forum below.
1 post • Page 1 of 1