It would be better, if the menu is always visible again, when I have set a panel. It return to the starting position.

Something is missing in Far Manager? You have a great idea that should be heard? Write here.
I love Far Manager

It would be better, if the menu is always visible again, when I have set a panel. It return to the starting position.

Postby I love Far Manager » Wed 27 Jul, 2016 10:23

Very uncomfortable that after the menu (F9) when I select one specific panel, after need to re-call menu (F9). It would be better if visible menu always again. Only if you're doing the settings. Return to the starting position. Of course, this meant the plugin settings(F11) as well.

John Doe
Бюрократ

Postby John Doe » Wed 27 Jul, 2016 11:04

Try ShiftF10 to open main menu at last position.

I love Far Manager

Postby I love Far Manager » Wed 27 Jul, 2016 11:35

John Doe wrote:Try ShiftF10 to open main menu at last position.
I'm sorry, it is why I wrote, because the redial very uncomfortable. Automatically return to the starting position. It would be good if, do not have to repeatedly touch the keys.

sToLp

Postby sToLp » Thu 28 Jul, 2016 05:21

F9 — Option — Interface setting — Always show the menu bar. ShiftF9 — Save.

Return to “Suggestions and Ideas”