Requesting phone flasher for new platform

Want to suggest an idea for a new plug-in? Know for sure what is needed for plug-in X to become the best? Write here.
Anakunda

Requesting phone flasher for new platform

Post by Anakunda »

I'd be very happy to see a plugin to access phone in flash mode. i know there is a jdflasher unfortunatelly it does not work on new platforms. Anybody knows?
HaRT

Re: Requesting phone flasher for new platform

Post by HaRT »

Anakunda
Please read this announcement.
Фар есть инструмент, а не нянька. © 2009 DrKnS
Anakunda

Post by Anakunda »

even if jdflasher plugin was supported here I can not use it, so maybe some one another has written flash plugin or can write it (it does not necessarily reduce to jdflasher plugin creators - unless flashing plugins are excluded from this site generally)
techie

Post by techie »

Far manager is not a platform for flasher plugins. In fact, it is not a platform at all, but merely a tool for managing files. If smb. has written a plugin for flashing phones - it is a completely separate thingie that is supported by its authors. So unless the authors of this thingie told you to go seek them here there is a little hope that they'll be sticking around.
jimm1909

Post by jimm1909 »

Anakunda wrote:even if jdflasher plugin was supported here I can not use it, so maybe some one another has written flash plugin or can write it (it does not necessarily reduce to jdflasher plugin creators - unless flashing plugins are excluded from this site generally)
Any update on this? Has anyone written a flash plugin?

Thanks in advance,

-Jim
Last edited by jimm1909 on Thu 01 Jan, 1970 01:00, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Removed „hidden” spam link
rcollins

Post by rcollins »

I think you are referring to a completely different type of access in my opinion. It would need an established platform for you to be able to do that but quite honestly, this could not be achieved with what we have now as it is a totally new function. And unless the developers would be willing to go that road, there would very little chance for that to occur in the near future.

Return to “Suggestions and Ideas”