Board rules

These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on forum.farmanager.com. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.

1. General rules

1. This forum is not a women's college, so be prepared to hear things you might not like. #
    2. We prefer and welcome a business approach. If you prefer to tell others how to do things - it's better to move on. #
    3. Please try to formulate your questions and suggestions clearly and describe in detail the actions you have already taken to remedy the situation. The more you have done, the more help we can offer. #
    4. Please don't post new topics without need, use the search and read the documentation. Lack of such skills can have unpleasant consequences. #
    5. All the forum administrators, moderators, and Far developers are jerks and they know it. #
  2. The Hit List. The Things That Must Not Be Named on this forum (unless you want to be banned straight away)

1. Do not ask questions from FAQ. #
    2. No-go topics about Far

1. You must do as I say, quickly! No, no, I can't do anything myself - I'm not a writer/programmer/translator/designer/carpenter. #
      2. Apparently Far is dead, developers can't do a thing, unlike the good old days when Queen Ann was alive... #
      3. Personally I can do better/more/cheaper/faster (but only in words). #
    3. General no-go topics

1. Far Manager is shit, I prefer Windows Explorer/TC/NC/DN/Frigate/bash. Wage your holy wars elsewhere. #
      2. Any attempts to slam on others, including the team. #
      3. Any attempts to discuss moderators' actions in public, especially by registering a new account. #