Re: FarNet — .NET Far API and .NET module manager
Posted: Wed 01 Feb, 2012 20:35
Latest post of the previous page:http://code.google.com/p/farnet/
= 5.0.7 =
Requires Far 3.0.2428 (DrKnS fixed potential mouse issues).
*) [ShiftF9] in plugin menus
- Configuration actions are called only for items having the Config flag set.
For all other FarNet module plugin items the FarNet configuration is opened.
*) Keyboard methods
- More key combination helpers: IsAltShift(), IsCtrlAlt(), IsCtrlShift().
*) Module settings
- Temp files are used to minimize chances of data corruption. It is almost safe
to write settings in other threads while the main crashes, Far closes, and etc.
The last change can be lost but previous settings should survive.
- Drawer API is more PowerShell friendly.
- IFar.Dialog without hacks.