Latest post of the previous page:http://code.google.com/p/farnet/
- Access to dialogs and controls. New property IFar.Dialog - the current dialog
if any (including standard FAR dialogs). You can get the current dialog item as
IDialog.Focused or by index and work on it, e.g. get or set text of the current
IEdit. Some controls in not FAR.NET dialogs are not fully supported yet.
Example: Complete-Word-.ps1 from PowerShellFar completes a word from history of
any edit contol in any FAR dialog. See also Generate-Dialog-.ps1 as a demo of
access to all dialog controls and properties.
- New IFar.GetDialogHistory() - gets saved dialog history by its name (used by
Complete-Word-.ps1 for completion from editor control history).
- BREAKING: removed IText.Separator2 and converted type of IText.Separator from
bool to int: 0: standard text; 1: single line separator; 2: double line
- New helper IAnyViewer.ViewText - opens a viewer to view some text. Similar to
IAnyEditor.EditText but you can also choose whether it is modal or not.
- Slightly changed action on setting of IPanel.Path and IPanelPath.Path: if the
panel is a plugin not supporting the path then it is closed and a FAR panel is
opened if the new path exists.