Latest post of the previous page:1.1.5
Far.NET 3.3.5: http://forum.farmanager.com/viewtopic.php?p=21030#21030
- PowerShellFar now keeps its own command history. Commands with '#' in the end are not added (e.g. you may want to ignore some commands in user menu (F2), file associations, etc.).
- New cool (and experimental) feature "Editor console": "*.psfconsole" files are opened in editor in special mode which is more or less similar to console. This feature is also available from scripts by $Psf.ShowConsole().
- New plugin menu commands: "Command History" and "Editor console".
- New script Debug-Msg-.ps1 useful for diagnostics, see help for details.
- Script Invoke-Editor-: simplified invocation of -.ps1 scripts with Debug-Msg-, added a few new types.
- TabExpansion expands also loaded functions and filters.
- New Far.NET menu feature: filters. It is used with AltDown in PowerShellFar Command History and Select-Menu-.ps1. Besides, Select-Menu- has new parameters.
- Removed Search-History-.ps1 (actually replaced with simple Show-History-.ps1) because search (filter) is enabled now just in menus.
- Corrected spelling of TabExpantion -> TabExpansion.
- New script Watch-Output-.ps1 - it is a useful tool similar to 'TOP', but it is also at least a very nice toy and demo, do try it (and also see the help).