Put default colorscheme in /Addons/Colors

Something is missing in Far Manager? You have a great idea that should be heard? Write here.
ImBringingTaxicab

Post by ImBringingTaxicab »

Hello! I'm completely new but I think I'll like this program very much. Anyway, I've already run into a problem and have a suggestion:

I tried out a bunch of the additional colorschemes that come with a full install of Far Manager. Then I wanted to change back to the original colorscheme, the one that a fresh install of Far Manager comes with, but I couldn't find a way to revert the changes, except by completely deleting my %APPDATA%/Far Manager/Profiles folder.

I propose adding a default_colors.farconfig file inside of /Addons/Colors/Costum Highlighting/ and /Addons/Colors/Default Highlighting/ that the user can use to import the default colorscheme.
Shmuel

Post by Shmuel »

ImBringingTaxicab wrote: Wed 28 Feb, 2018 16:09I couldn't find a way to revert the changes, except by completely deleting my %APPDATA%/Far Manager/Profiles folder.
It is enough to delete one file from that folder: colors.db.
DrKnS

Post by DrKnS »

F9 - Options - Colors - Set default colors
F9 - Options - Files highlighting and sort groups - Ctrl+R
ImBringingTaxicab

Post by ImBringingTaxicab »

Oh, wow, sorry. I've even used that option before. I'm an idiot. facepalm2 Feel free to delete this topic.

@@Shmuel: I tried removing only that file but then all the folders had black backgrounds.

Return to “Suggestions and Ideas”