Here you can discuss about your favorite plug-in.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Search is performed within symbol names, not in the display text.
- Much improved speed of scrolling in the listbox, particularly using PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN.
- PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN were jumping too far within the listbox (the jump was slightly more than one page, whike the intended jump was one line less than one page).
- If a selection is active when you open the plugin, it will constitute the initial content of the search editbox.
- If no selection is active when you open the plugin, but the cursor is positioned on a word (numbers, letters, underscore, codes over 127) which can be found as an existing Ctag, that word is used as the initial content of the search editbox.
- Fixed memory leak with the progress bar.
- Rewritten the underlying Delphi implementation of FAR API significantly. Hopefully it didn't break anything. But it should make maintenance of my plugins or writing new ones much easier.
- Support for building the plugin using Delphi versions up to 10.3 Rio.