= 4.3.40 =
*** Use Far 2.0.1807 ***
*) CallPlugin(0xcd, ..) properly opens modal UI and even panels!
CallPlugin supports asynchronous commands (steps and jobs). Asynchronous
commands are suitable for opening dialogs, modal editor/viewers, and even
panels. See Readme.txt for the details, examples, and a known issue, too.
New property MacroArea.
New property MacroArea (instead of IsMacro).
New property KeepWindowTitle (Far 2.0.1805). As a result, ProgressForm is now
able to show progress information in the console title, as ProgressBox does.
*) Housekeeping (BREAKING if a module is affected)
- Renamed FarMacroState to MacroState ("Far" is rather useless in here);
- PostKeys(, bool), PostText(, bool), PostKeySequence(, bool) - inverted the
second parameter: disableOutput -> enableOutput for consistency with PostMacro,
and Macro.EnableOutput. Also, this follows the rule of "default false". The
change is not breaking but may cause unwanted effects. Review these calls.
- Fixed a minor issue in Macro.EnableOutput.
- Fixed a multithreading issue in ProgressForm.
- Fixed an error message on closing a module panel which is opened over a
native plugin panel.