Drag & Drop

You have encountered a problem using Far macros? Here you can get help.
hoffenfar

Drag & Drop

Post by hoffenfar »

(How) is it possible to drag a file from within FAR file panel to the outside "world" like with TotalCommander?
t-rex
Страшный и ужасный

Re: Drag & Drop

Post by t-rex »

No
Wave

Re: Drag & Drop

Post by Wave »

Yes, if Far runs in ConEmu console emulator. Or if it is old Far with old plugin drag'n'drop. Dont know, if plugin works in Far3.
Moreover ConEmu adds some interesting futures to Far — tabs, support of TrueColor and some font futures like bold. Etc.
Пользуюсь ФАРом больше 20 лет © собирательный.
soso

Drag & Drop

Post by soso »

Wave wrote:Yes, if Far runs in ConEmu console emulator. Or if it is old Far with old plugin drag'n'drop. Dont know, if plugin works in Far3.
Moreover ConEmu adds some interesting futures to Far — tabs, support of TrueColor and some font futures like bold. Etc.
I second this, if you want a better windows experience install ConEmu and run Far through it. For example I missed the TC right-click on panel file => windows context menu. I set it up using ConEmu. Now I don't miss TC anymore. Far+ConEmu rocks.
ahrvoje

Drag & Drop

Post by ahrvoje »

I also have a problem with drag&drop to 'outside world'. I use ConEmu for some time now, but I can not find a way to drag&drop any file to other Windows application. I found drag&drop settings, tried various configurations, but all I can do is drag&drop inside the console. It this really possible, and if it is, how exactly, what am I missing out?!
Maximus5

Drag & Drop

Post by Maximus5 »

Return to “Support and Troubleshooting”